The Top 5 perfect gifts for the beauty guru on your Holiday shopping list.
- Dry Shampoo. Not just any Dry Shampoo – Surface Hair Dry Shampoo. The Organic blend of ocean water, lemon, and volcanic ash clean and refresh your scalp. This dry shampoo also wicks away moisture, odor, & sweat! In addition to keeping it fresh, this is COLORLESS! No talc = no dingy grey color. Trinity Dry Shampoo can be used on wet or dry hair, and also provides extra body.
- Awaken Masque. This time of year is terrible for our scalps, and Awaken Masque is here for the rescue! Packed with Moringa oil, Peppermint, Cayenne pepper, Saw Palmetto, Amaranth, and Bassu this masque does double duty. Not only does it hydrate your locks, but, when applied to your scalp you benefit with 33% FASTER hair growth, alleviate dry itchy scalp, dandruff, psoriasis, eczema, and fine / thinning hair!
- Amika Titanium Styling Iron. The technology on Titanium Irons is far superior and more protective to hair v.s. ceramic. Not only does this iron straighten, but you can create beach waves, curls, & flips. Infrared heat helps to protect and insulate the hair during the smoothing process.
- Gift Certificate to their favorite salon / spa. Lets face it, if your girl is into beauty – she’s dropping some serious cash at her appointments. Show her you care by helping out with the bill! ( It’s like opening the door, but BETTER )
- Lotions, potions, & tonics. She loves taking care of her skin, so why not get her something to do just that! Bath salts, bath bombs, body butter, body polish. Luckily for you, we have ALL of these at Revolt. Organic, house made, and seasonal. Better hurry, you only have 4 days till Christmas!